Hi There, The Prodigal Daughter Is Back!

Hi There, The Prodigal Daughter Is Back!
In Her Thoughts


Hi there, I'm back!

It's been a while. Between work and relationshiping, writing had taken back seat. Not intentionally but it just didn't make it to the to-do list. Somehow I was too tired, or too busy or too... well, not just motivated. I've seen good moments worth long paragraphs of words. I've seen sad moments that suck all words in a vacuum you can't seem to ink them. Maybe that's the reason why I've stared at a blank page/screen for long knowing what I want to write but failing to express through ink. Creative block is better at least there is effort. My body was tired.

Status update, I landed a new job, HOORAY! A momentary bliss of assurance that I'm good at something if I put my all. Being part of social change, looking back and say the day wasn't bad after all, I helped a soul. Fulfilling. Yes. Demanding. Yes. Draining. By now you get where I'm heading.  Maybe that's the reason why I've been quiet. The feeling of navigating a foreign terrain. More of a blind man without his can. A familiar friend. I missed writing. My purpose. My zing.


Anyway,

            Hi there, 

                        I'm back! 

                                      Please 

                                                welcome 

                                                            me,

                                                                the 

                                                                    prodigal

                                                                                 daughter 

                                                                                              is 

                                                                                                 back.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating Someone Who Knows Your Mental Health Is Everything Part 2

Be Straight Up With Me Or Walk!

Self-Confidence: Spread Some Good Vibes!