#WinterABC Day 1: Now That You Here!

In Her Thoughts:#WinterABC Day 1: Now That You Here!

Hello lovelies! For the first time ever since I have started blogging, I have been actually putting my thoughts on paper and churning out 3 posts per week. It’s not much but trust me it’s been a long time coming.

I have been loving the consistency thus far and now I have a bigger challenge to maintain that. For the next 30 days, I’m going to be writing and posting content for you every day. Yep, you heard it right. Every single day, so help me God!

The Winter Challenge #WinterABC has been popping on my timeline for the longest time. It’s organized by Afrobloggers to encourage writers to do what they know best, write and spread some positivity.

In Her Thoughts:#WinterABC Day 1: Now That You Here!

Having been making progress on my blog, thanks to the #WritingCommunity and Afrobloggers for RTs and likes. I’m committed to making it bigger and better, of course, make it worth your read. Okay, l digress, my blog goals are another blog post. I pledge here and now, to write-it-through this challenge. Your comments and motivation would be appreciated as always.

I call out all my creative fellow thinkers to write, comment below when you do as we keep each other motivated.

In Her Thoughts:#WinterABC Day 1: Now That You Here!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adulting They Call It! A Day In The Life Of An Adult...

#Signs It Is Time For You To Be Courageous & Take What You Want

Self-Confidence: Spread Some Good Vibes!