I Was Nominated For The Liebster Award!


In Her Thoughts: I Was Nominated For The Liebster Award!



I'm going to start by thanking nkocykay for nominating me for the Liebster Award, a lady with an arm of words and a fellow blogger. Girl you rock! Looking forward to discovering new blogs, so the rules go like this:

• Thank the Blogger who nominated you. Vote of thanks to nkocykay.

• Answer the 11 questions given to you. I'm looking forward to that, are you?

• Nominate 11 Bloggers. I have a blogging family, 11 out of many talented writers. In no particular order. If I skip your don't block, I got you in my heart. 

• Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post

What is your favorite book and why?

My favourite book is the bible. I feel like it's that one book where most writers draw their inspiration from. So why drink only a bowl when I have access to the spring waters of life. "but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life."

What songs do I currently have on repeat?

I love music, from gospel, house, jazz, rnb, sometimes hiphop. Basically I listen to anything that I vibe to... Now that's out of the way. Lately, I have been on some John Legend/Jhene Aiko vibe. I love his new album #BiggerLove, all songs on repeat especially U move, I move. Apart from that I go to some worship and praise, Oceans and Victory. The way I miss church can't be explained in words.

Which season [ Autumn, Spring, Summer or Winter ] best describes you?

I'm winter, let me explain! I celebratd the return of the light during a time of deepest physical darkness whether in writing or as a person. I embrace darkness and weave a positive light of it. Even the bible conquers that out of darkness cams out light.


In the event of an emergency home evacuation, what is the first item you grab?

My laptop and phone, basically all of me is scribbled in there. I always write everything down, whether it's an event, experience or aspirations. That's why I always tell people if you want to know me, read my writings.

.
Which historical figures would you like to meet and why?

I would love to meet Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, my birthday is coming up so please do your thing and get this to her. She is my huge aspiration, one of my favourites quotes is "The single story creates stereotypes, and the problem with stereotypes is not they are untrue, but that they are incomplete. They make one story become the only story"

What makes a good blog?

Originality, Relatability, Consistency and Authenticity.

Back to the past or forward to the future?

To the future. I believe shape us to be our better future self.

Your dream Vacation?

I love adventure, so a trip to see all the wonders of the world. From the desert, pyramids, good cuisines to the great wall. And others in between.

The greatest movie of all time?

I love The Great Gatsby, who can resist building self, self-made and romance, right?

Wealth or Health?

Good health is worth more than any wealth in the world. I'm happy and alive, that should tell you something.

Your proudest moment?

When I finally launched my blog, ever since it's been a blessing. I got to discover myself, encourage others and got my most paying gigs from this little blog and I'm expectant of more to come. Never underestimate the power of the setting your mind, consistency and being true to yourself. 

I'm not sure if my people haven't been tagged already, but I will anyway. Half Thoughts, Runyanga, Nikki_zw, Faith Panashe, Nikki O, Mahela Sunshine, NasheFlavian and You.

Looking forward to your posts guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dating Someone Who Knows Your Mental Health Is Everything Part 2

Be Straight Up With Me Or Walk!

To The Person Who Still Feels Alone In A Room Full Of Loved Ones.