Of Becoming An Ambassador of Woman Evolve Movement!

In Her Thoughts: Of Becoming An Ambassador of Woman Evolve Movement!

I have always told myself if it’s not from God or it's forced I don’t want it. There’s something about letting go and let the spirit lead you. Yes I’m going participate in the call to pray and fast for our nation, not because it’s being imposed but it's so far sensible and  decent decision that has been made since the genesis of this pandemic. Anyway that's besides the point, I would want to represent a brand that is a fusion of what I stand for, uplifts women and weave into my purpose. I love writing, so imagine Writing, being an ambassador of the Word and help women Become. Dreamy right! Well, for me it’s everything because it’s something that’s not beyond my reach. I can do it in my capacity, and where I am.

Go to womanevolve.com you would understand.

What is Woman Evolve About?

“Now, more than ever, more women are shattering glass ceilings than once limited to their ability to dream, grow and change the world.

No longer do women have to choose between family or career – they can have it all. There is no better time than the present to awaken, identify, and release the unique offering and the woman — and evolve.”

Woman Evolve Movement is a brainchild of Sarah Jakes Roberts, and she explains it as a movement for women by a woman or I explain it rather. “As the definition of womanhood continues to advance so does the woman’s need to connect and assess where she it’s in the ever-changing world around her.” And this is what I’m here for! I don’t have to be in Denver but all I need is to just tap into the cause and serve in my own country.  Yes child, there is more to church than the purported tithes and offerings that paint it to be about and most people shun from. Sarah Jakes Roberts is redefining what it means to be a modern woman of faith.


All the way from Zimbabwe, through writing content to motivate, inspire and change perspectives I’m an ambassador of the Woman Evolve Movement. Not only do I prompt women to Become but also to face their insecurities, fear and anxiety by concertizing them about their mental health and self-care. Here’s to Women Becoming and Evolving.



Comments

  1. I love love Sarah Jakes Roberts she is a true example of God working it all for the good. She is a pace setter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is, indeed. She has been keeping me sane during this lockdown.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#Signs It Is Time For You To Be Courageous & Take What You Want

Adulting They Call It! A Day In The Life Of An Adult...

Self-Confidence: Spread Some Good Vibes!