It's A Wrap For Now...

In Her Thoughts: It's A Wrap For Now...

Here’s to friendships forged!

A community build on words, a canvas of true solidarity

Creativity sparked, a journey of self-discovery & hidden potential

Potential hidden in the depths of our anxiety, self doubt and blocks

A glimpse that we’re one, different countries connected by words

I hope you now know the power your words hold

I hope you have shaken off doubts from the edge of your hem

I hope your arms stretch to collaborations and new possibilities

I hope you continue to challenge yourself from here till forever

Lesson learnt, hold them, dear, the challenge ends but creating continues…

 

Thank you Afrobloggers, for the new friends who are slowly becoming my blogging family, the laughs, facing issues that make our hearts ache, revisiting our goals and vision. Of course, the different voices and types of writing. Man this was good exposure to all the talented and creatives around Africa. Africa is creative, together we rise!

P.S Don’t stop tagging me just because the #WinterABC2020 has come to end. When one story ends, another one begins and I want the front row seat to the action.


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you. I did it, the beauty of what happens when we push ourselves😊❤

      Delete
  2. Together we rise for sure!
    I will keep tagging you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do I enjoy reading your work of art.😁 See you on the twitter streets.

      Delete
  3. ❤️❤️❤️ It has been quite the journey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For real, lessons learnt and friends earned. Isn't it just lovely🌻😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be Straight Up With Me Or Walk!

Dating Someone Who Knows Your Mental Health Is Everything Part 2

To The Person Who Still Feels Alone In A Room Full Of Loved Ones.