#WinterABC Day 2: What’s In Her Thoughts?

In Her Thoughts: #WinterABC Day 2: What’s In Her Thoughts?

It’s 22.35 to be exact. I thought I was going to pass another #WinterABC but my twitter feed caught up with me. FOMO. But I promise it’s not peer pressure, I actually love to write. The short version is I write when I’m happy, I write when I’m anxious, I write when I’m inspired, basically I write! Everything is worth living penned down, a glimpse of I was here, to make a difference, to make a change. So, it’s a constant analogue, “In Her Thoughts” piecing together life experiences, channelling lessons learnt to motivate the next. We can all agree, with life worries, economy failing and demons pouncing. A little kick our behind to keep our shining is Almighty. Positivity in a sippy cup. It takes you, my readers to suckle according to your appetite.

In Her Thoughts: #WinterABC Day 2: What’s In Her Thoughts?

Honestly, it’s a journey of discovery, what I know now and thought I would want to write changes. It’s like the seasons, feeding into each other, unique in their own way. The cycle is caused by my mind’s tilt towards the sun “positivity”. It rotates, summer represents motivation drawn-out experiences, fall when I left my guard down and share my experiences, winter (when I experience creative blocks) and spring I hunt. Weird analogy but I’m sure you get the gist. But, why do I write? I want to draw light from the darkness or feed light to the darkness. Whichever way makes sense. I want to acknowledge that yes, we live in an unstable country, mental health is real, working for someone can be a pain and family are not what they seem on the surface. But, weave a positive blanket in the process.

In Her Thoughts: #WinterABC Day 2: What’s In Her Thoughts?

Motivate out of self-doubt. Empower the weak. Feed the appetite. All through the power of words!

In Her Thoughts: #WinterABC Day 2: What’s In Her Thoughts?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adulting They Call It! A Day In The Life Of An Adult...

#Signs It Is Time For You To Be Courageous & Take What You Want

Self-Confidence: Spread Some Good Vibes!