I believed her


I believed her when she said she was leaving

Being at the mercy of everyone is never a good sight

Words from all directions, blowing you like a paper in the wind

Spinning and spinning, sucking the sanity out of you

Eventually you will lose it, and leaving is the only way out

So when she cleared her desk and bid farewell

I bet it felt like the Mandela walk from prison or when Desmond Tutu won a Nobel peace prize

I saw a woman drawing her last strength

I saw hope that i can also stand up for myself

She has had enough of being mensplained, undervalued, disregarded and sidelined.

Power to her

So when she said i'm leaving i believed her.


I saw a WIN

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Framed Generation!

#Signs It Is Time For You To Be Courageous & Take What You Want

Maybe The Reason Why You’re Single Is Because You’re 'One Of The Guys’