Mirror Conversations



Do you ever speak to yourself?

Have conversations with yourself in the mirror

Yes, I mean the ISSA RAE on Insecure vibes

I do a lot, of ...

Things i never say out loud but constantly struggle with:
I always feel like an impostor

Uncertainty heightens my anxiety

My insecurities makes me overthink

I struggle with self validation

My scope of potential is limited to people's validation

It's not complaining it just has been suppressed for a little too long
 
So when i get an ear i offload all to feel the relief just for a day

Until the cycle begins again

Negative words are labelled bad. Don't speak too little of yourself they say. But how can you be good without confronting the bad. Isn't it just pretending? I recommend mirror conversations, talk to yourself. Be comfortable with your own company.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adulting They Call It! A Day In The Life Of An Adult...

#Signs It Is Time For You To Be Courageous & Take What You Want

Self-Confidence: Spread Some Good Vibes!