Her Dark, Dark Soul!


I feel it creeping up on me

My soul quivered...

Like sand bashes by the tide

Darkness pursued

Dining on the amicable & merciful

Precious innocent soul

Vulnerable untarnished pure

Fallen prey to man of many faces

Perfect capped teeth shrewd

Butterflies turn to moth,

In the drapery of her innocence

Pale like a plain tissue, she was

Transparent for everyone who cared to notice

Small frailty – decrepit soul

People soaked up their sorrows in her rectitude

A bad caricature of life

Blemishes of life and its vultures accumulated her

Broken and sore have she become

Waving profusely goodbye to virtuousness

Life had turned her callous

She slipped into her personal darkness



Comments

  1. This is such a deep poem, very well written! I hope you're well though, if you ever need someone to talk, don't hesitate to message me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chloe, I really appreciate that. I'm feeling much better now. I will keep you speed dial😊

      Delete
  2. That poem "go deep"
    Cryptically sound
    Like!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Adulting They Call It! A Day In The Life Of An Adult...

#Signs It Is Time For You To Be Courageous & Take What You Want

Framed Generation!