Sunsets and Sunrise| Mother Nature's Call To Begin!

In Her Thoughts: Sunsets and Sunrise| Mother Nature's Call To Begin!
📸the.photographers.official

When I think of sunset and sunrise, the word “begin” comes to my mind. They allow everyone get in touch with themselves, night owl or early riser, the moment where the sun meets the horizon signifies a beginning: for a new day, new ideas, new beginnings, new perspective or put anything that pops up when you think of sunset or sunrise. Some days I’m an early riser, the cool breeze whispers positivity into my ears and the glow of the sun defines my melanin and the lines on my cheekbones.  But there’re days, I dwell on situations for reflections filled with questions. What lessons should I walk away with, for future’s sake I would tell myself? If I’m being honest I’m more active during the night by choice and during the day by design.

Sunrise or Sunset? What would you choose?
Honestly, it’s a hard choice. Yes? No?
Probably I’m a sucker for nature,
Or what they signify in their depths
But they’re both a beginning for me

A soft kiss of sunrise turns frail grass into glowing monuments;
The morning dew celebrates and paints the ground with happy dancing silhouettes;
A world awash with a golden backdrop, a perfect vibrant combo for morning risers;
I always wonder where they draw their energy, maybe it’s a picturesque sight;
Or it’s the sense of new beginnings and hoped optimism?
A moment worth not pushing the snooze button, a chance to try again;
Where the peeking sun full glow chase away the shadows, and everything glows.

The burst of light fills the sky and clouds with vibrant and warm colours bids farewell;
The day begins at sunset, somehow the glow manoeuvres the prevailing cloud cover;
Unfolding a canvas star-filled sky, bringing calm to everyday world noise;
Of judgement, corruption and all world's injustices;
A time where creativity comes out to play, eager to explore the unknown;
Signifying an opportunity to be introspective, reflect and time travel to the future from your bed.

“There’s always a story, the sun coming up and going down is a story. Change the story and begin” Terry Pratchett (Remixed *wink wink*)

Comments

  1. You are connecting two different worlds and make them meet beautifully, you are telling us we all can't be the same, you remind me of the dress photo that went viral

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Ben we're all unique in our own way and together it makes us mighty to take on the world and create stories. Thank you for reading.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful poetry to lighten the day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I resonate with being more productive at night. As the sun sets, I gear for working on my passion in the serenity of the night, away from the noise, hustle and bustle of the day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Be Straight Up With Me Or Walk!

Framed Generation!

#Signs It Is Time For You To Be Courageous & Take What You Want