Paint Your Own Reality!

In Her Thoughts: Paint Your Own Reality!

I like you enough as a friend but not enough to commit;
My words are enough, my actions are skewed;
Only if I get you to stay here, I can feed you with words enough to make you stay;
Consistency doesn't mean I have to be there for you but I drop by enough to keep you hooked;
Ask me any questions but don't question my commitment;
What matters is I'm here right. I give you the power to create so I don't have to explain myself if I can't stay;
Assumptions clear than words uttered;
'You know I like you' and 'I like you' remain blurred;
Paint your own reality.

Comments

  1. The worst kind of relationship sometimes inescapable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny thing is we are their intentions but we remain in the situation regardless. Why?

      Delete
  2. This was nicely written. I am kinda in that complicated reality at the moment unfortunately.. That line where you said " You know I like you" & "I like you" remain blurred" is so true.
    You are so good with words.

    Nikki O.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki 🌻 how are you handling it? I have been in that situation before it was not a good experience for me.

      Delete
  3. This is wonderfully put. It’s so easy to hear only what we want to hear. Watching people’s actions tells so much more than listening to their words.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Let Him Feel!

Be Straight Up With Me Or Walk!

Dating Someone Who Knows Your Mental Health Is Everything Part 2