Feelings Of Isolation| Maybe At My Death Bed

In Her Thoughts: Feelings Of Isolation| Maybe At My Death Bed


Falling deeper and deeper into myself.
With only a few keys on the keyboard to embrace my sorrow.
To soothe my pain and wipe away these tears.
At least they listen. Oh well, I would like to think so.
I hope you don't walk out on me as well, for you have become my confession box.
You know a little too much, my vulnerable parts and all this pain that keep me captive.
So No! You are not going anywhere,
You are stuck with this dark soul
So turn up your brightest,  reduce your volume because I need all of your attention
I need your emojis to hide this sadness. I need your games to escape this constant  knife that is piercing through my flesh
I need You, I really you, My temporary escape.
If I haven't told you yet in our countless words penned I appreciate you.
I guess if you could talk back you would tell me to open up.
But that's my biggest fear, what if you judge me? What if you walk away like they did? What if you turn deaf on me?
The thought sends shivers down my spine
Not a strange feeling but I still feel it's pain.
You are the only one who would show them this.
A letter of maybe if they turned it down a notch on the:

Judgment...
Mind games...
Blame game...
The backs and forths.
Urgh, make up your damn mind!

Maybe if they saw her worth
Maybe if they gave her just enough, not too much but just enough attention
Maybe if they asked her once in a while how she is doing.
Maybe if they understood her silence and crucify her for it
Only if they understood that it's not intentional
She craves to shout out, open up or even love again but the pain curls her up and drains the little light of hers
Oh well again maybe if you stay
Maybe at my death bed, it will make sense
Photo credits to you, you were patient enough to capture every moment in its raw form
Maybe at my death bed, it will all

Feelings of Isolation| Maybe At My Death Bed is cocktail of emotions felt when one is alone or in isolation and a cry of help encouraging people to check up on their loved ones more before it's too late!



Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Mental health awareness is really important right now. Some people already feel isolated and with this #COVID-19 isolation it can be hard to hold on. That's why it is very important to check up on your loved ones during this pandemic and beyond it🌻

      Delete
  2. Felt like you were in my mind that is powerful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the feedback. I hope you are okay. Stay safe, stay shining your light, and keep some positivity around you. It helps fight the shadows.

      Delete
  3. Nice information quarantine days and all countries battling covid 19. You share valuable stuff

    https://ieltstargalaxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Framed Generation!

#Signs It Is Time For You To Be Courageous & Take What You Want

Maybe The Reason Why You’re Single Is Because You’re 'One Of The Guys’