Know Her Worth| Don't Psst Me


In Her Thoughts: Know Her Worth| Don't Pssht Me


I'm worth more than your words
Intelligence and purpose ooze from my bosom. 
I form and carry minds, the future is tattooed on stretch marks painted on my body
Nations rise when my water breaks a flow, knowledge sucked from my breasts.
You are what you are because a strong woman nurtured you.

So next time, think twice, don't psst me.

I'm born with heart, nurtured with passion, open and fearless.
Chamber of birth, a ray of sunshine, every ray brings life and purpose.
A book was written, of resilience, mystery and immeasurable soul.
Written in code and dialect only those who know her worth can read.
Guarded like all things royal are. She guards its content (a jewel)

Just think of that the next time you hiss at a woman. Use your words and treat her humanly, she is no animal. Know her worth!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adulting They Call It! A Day In The Life Of An Adult...

#Signs It Is Time For You To Be Courageous & Take What You Want

Framed Generation!