The Golden Glow Of Winter

#WinterABC2021: In Her Thoughts ZW


Welcome to the #WinterABC2021 challenge! It falls in my favourite season of all time. The nights become longer, a reason to snuggle under a blanket and enjoy the silence of the night. For someone like me, a sunset lover and night owl, I could not ask for more.

The excitement that I have guys, I'm lost for words. Such an oxymoron, right? HAHAHA! My favourite people are winter babies, including myself, and I'm part of the Afrobloggers community that celebrates winter through my greatest passion, writing. If that's not a perfect version of a season, I do not know what is. 

Winter is that golden glow in my life.


This year the Afrobloggers winter writing month-long challenge has taken a shift, giving bloggers across Africa creative freedom. Each week has a theme where bloggers will draw inspiration and create content that aligns with their brand.

With that out of the way, welcome back to In Her Thoughts. I say this because it's been a while. Creative constipation, adulting and all things in between. I will take this opportunity as a creative to:

"Say things I always wanted to say but never did."

I'm leaving no stones unturned. I will write more, from personal challenges, unpopular opinions, lessons and many more. You are in for a treat.

Interact and read more.

I want to learn, and by reading, meeting like-minded people, I will get a chance to learn something new, keep creating and widen my circle.





I pledge to see it through,
I know 
I'm Rusty but I'm Willing,
It won't be easy,
But it will definitely be worth it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Framed Generation!

Maybe The Reason Why You’re Single Is Because You’re 'One Of The Guys’

To The Person Who Still Feels Alone In A Room Full Of Loved Ones.